Wednesday, July 22, 2009

WHat a Joke.

Yes. I have an opinion.

You know what? self-righteous freaks annoy me (not that I don't irk myself either).

Wat the hell? Suddenly, every single thing has to be picked on?

*Rolls my eyes. To infinity.*

I don't give a shit.

Pls do not publicize trivial matters and make a mountain out of it.
It's not even an issue!!!


And I'm pissed becoz I cant stand ppl making a huge fuss outta such a small thing that isnt even worth discussing!

Seriously! Hello? Get over yourself.

*rolls my eyes*

It's not worth mentioning. But i'm writing this anyway.

Redundant as it is, I'll just rant on anyway.

This is freakin silly!

I just told Cans a whole lot of shit and we'd laughed it off. It's simply ridiculous. If I list all of them in detail here (which I'm SO TEMPTED TO), I'd be sure I'd get cornered somewhere sometime soon.

Heh.


Sidenote. JC and I are totally gossiping right now.

Help me...I cant stop myself. But these are some really juicy news that I cant miss. *beams*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home