Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Michael Buble



I'm a long time avid "fan" (the non-committal type) of Michael Buble.
And he has just released his latest album, "Nobody But Me"!
Apart from the less-than-impressive-cheesy-retro MTV to this single, there's also this totes legit redundant rap part which is no value add whatsoever to the song, otherwise it's rather groovy.

Still loving the "Someday" with Meghan Trainor (supposedly also written by Harry Styles? Is that the goofy guy from One Direction who dated Taylor Swift?)

and of course, "I Believe In You".

As much as I'm vibing these new songs from Michael, nothing beats "Home" and his cover versions of jazzy numbers and Christmas songs.




Image result for michael buble meme
Not true, for me, but still funny
 So it's almost Christmas y'all!

Image result for michael buble meme
One more reason to add on to list of 'Why I love Christmas'

And I'd be expecting something fancy from Hubsie.


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home