I’m just thinking how I should document this post such that
I won’t bore the hell outta people or myself. Coz you know, I’m not THAT self
obsessed.
I mean, I think about myself A LOT usually… but it’s
something I do for ME. I don’t need to publicise it and make people read about
how I’m obsessed with myself.
Yes, I get distracted by the mirror a lot. Let’s face it,
who doesn’t want to stare at themselves all day.
LOL.
Really, the things people do in front of the mirror, do you
not know?
1. Cry in front of the mirror to see if I’m an ugly crier
(yes I am) or pretty crier. Seriously, you cannot practice crying prettily. I’ve
tried it. NEXT.
2. Observe my facial pores, and picking at my blackheads,
acne, whatever I deem abominable to appear on my face.
3. Scrutinise every part of my body and planning all the lose
flabs activity, imagine doing them, but won’t do them
4. Trying clothes that used to fit and getting depressed
over how fat they make me look now
Ok, I digress so much I should just write this another time
altogether.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home