Thursday, June 12, 2014

Shit happens. Incessantly.

When one looks at my default resting face, one might think I'm surprisingly unfriendly..

I mean, normal people would assume a lady with such a pleasant and LoveLee countenance would be amiable and sweet right? Ya know what I'm saying?  
*sniggers*

Seriously though, I do, quite unfortunately, own a blah-resting face. In other words, I look perpetually sian.

And I'll tell you now God made my face the way it is because He knows I am a person who wears my expressions on my face.

Lol. Quite literally. No pun intended albeit adapted from the saying, 'wearing my heart on my sleeves'.

Yes. So if I look like blah. It truly is that I'm blah.

It's my default feeling.

And half the time #idontgiveashit about anything. Although I have been taught to act upon otherwise. And owing to my innately good and helpful nature, no pun intended either, I appear to be a good person..
Well, better than what I really feel the Kareen who resides deep in my creaking bones is.

The irony is that I care but I don't care.

I'll tell you now that it's, believe it or not, ruddy difficult NOT to care.

It's a chore to care..and it's a chore not to care.

So tell me, how can I not be a blah person?

And when shit happens, which it always does I'm various malicious forms, it's better not to care. Coz when you do, you're more likely to either create a homicide or go on a killing spree and massacre people like anywhere because quite frankly, everyone is pretty much freaking dolts these days.
Myself included.

Disclaimer: I iz not killing anyone ever. It's just a matter of expression in writing. Coz you can't see my blah face now. So be very surprised if you see me convicted as a murderer who went on a massive killing rampage. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home