Secular wisdom
'How to work a room like you own the place'
Article accessible via this link.
Me? All of me, including my fat ass, wouldn't and couldn't care much about 'working' any rooms. Not even if you filled the room full of Ryan Goslings and Channing Tatums.
My idea of 'working' a room is going on a massive rampage to extricate everyone so I can find me some peace and quiet.
And then leave one Ryan Gosling for me please. Only coz Channing Tatum is married.
I guess when my mood takes me, I might have some reserved faith in the fact that humans are innately good-natured.
but let's just assume I'm usually less friendly even though I don't smile half the time and thinking that everyone should just go home and stay hidden forever more than half the time.
Nah. I'm just kidding. I Haz a lovelee. And I love people! 1.5% of my waking moment.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home