me good, you evil
That triumphant good over evil feeling? Awesome!
I absolutely HATE nincompoop commuters who do not possess an ounce of grace by rushing through the train door even before passengers from inside can alight.
These people are HALFWITS! ARGH! This kind of unrefined, stupid behaviour pisses me off.
So after a long day at work with my throat inflammation surfacing again, I was about to alight at Raffles place and these 2 dolts came rushing into the train! The first woman got away with it but I wasn't gonna let her dimwit of a skinny arse auntie friend get past me without a lesson.
I raised my bag, elbow stretched out and exerted a little force from my shoulder to hers. She let out a pathetic sound which bordered between a pig squeal and a crow caw from her wrinkled lips tainted with ugly shade of red.
From the corner of my eye, I saw that she fell a step backwards, bumped into the lady right behind her. Obviously annoyed by the sudden intrusion of an animalistic grating cry and harsh contact with skins and bones, the lady behind muttered rather loudly, 'aiyo!' Followed by a tut to let her annoyance be made known.
The best part? I walked away nonchalantly thinking how that skinny, ungracious ass of a woman deserved every bit of it.
Honestly I might not even have felt all that guilty if she had fallen down instead of missing a step. That'll teach her! What a terd.
I haz an evil.
and I haz a liking it!
Xxxxx
This afternoon, during lunch break, I was seated at a table in Marina square food court, waiting for my colleague to get his food...
So there I was, minding my own business, and out of literally nowhere, my eyes fell upon an extremely agreeable looking countenance. I mean, he literally stuck his face right in front of me and spoke some words.
I was like, why on earth would a hot tourist guy stick his face right in front of me and actually tried to communicate with moi?
Took me like 3 seconds to register what he was saying,
'I hate to startle you. But I just thought you should know that you have the most gorgeous face.'
Nah. I made that one up.
He was asking, in what I made out as an American accent, 'Sorry, would you know where I could get Hainanese chicken rice?'
And I told him where and yadda yadda and he was asking if they do take-always and I'm like I don't know. And he was all cute and totally... GAY.
I was distracted by the perfectly chiseled face but the fact that he was dressed gay, talked gay and spoke gay...
nothing's gonna hide that he's so positively gay.
What is wrong with the world?!
Why?!
Xxxxx
This afternoon, during lunch break, I was seated at a table in Marina square food court, waiting for my colleague to get his food...
So there I was, minding my own business, and out of literally nowhere, my eyes fell upon an extremely agreeable looking countenance. I mean, he literally stuck his face right in front of me and spoke some words.
I was like, why on earth would a hot tourist guy stick his face right in front of me and actually tried to communicate with moi?
Took me like 3 seconds to register what he was saying,
'I hate to startle you. But I just thought you should know that you have the most gorgeous face.'
Nah. I made that one up.
He was asking, in what I made out as an American accent, 'Sorry, would you know where I could get Hainanese chicken rice?'
And I told him where and yadda yadda and he was asking if they do take-always and I'm like I don't know. And he was all cute and totally... GAY.
I was distracted by the perfectly chiseled face but the fact that he was dressed gay, talked gay and spoke gay...
nothing's gonna hide that he's so positively gay.
What is wrong with the world?!
Why?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home