Monday, May 06, 2013

It's been done.
I'm a prophet.
All my premonitions came true. And many more.

I didnt give a rat's ass about putting on make up today.
So one colleague was like "Aiyo, why you look so tired today?"

I gestured and drew an imaginary circle around my abdomen area and she gave a knowing nod.

And another colleague, who happens to be a man, laid eyes upon my not-so-lovely countenance and was genuinely shocked,
"Wah! Have you not slept for 2 days?!"

 And I was like, "Yea..."

 One sleepless night of Crimson River = 2 sleepless nights

 xxxx

 The uterus makes all the difference between a man and woman.

 Let's survey an earlier tele-conversation with my Robsie dearie (who already knows and claimed to have prophesied that I'm having the Crimson River prior to that).

R: yadda yadda
Me: Argh!
R: What?
Me: My blood is leaking!
R: What blood?
Me: My blood lah!
R: From where?
Me: (thinks to myself: There lah!? where else) out of my shorts
R: *Cackles triumphantly*
Me: *Rages innately*

Like seriously? What was I to say?
 *rolls eyes*


XXXX

Saw The Office Season 9 Episode 20 & 21 earlier.
The part about Pam & Jim, then Angela professing her love for Dwight in tears whilst in Oscar's car, and Nard Dog playing the guitar, singing Sarah Mclachlan's I Will Remember You brought tears to my eyes.

I remember when Michael Scott left. I haz a sad too.

I've been following The Office for years now. *sobs*
  :'(

 Xxxx

 While I'm in the mood for sappy music.
 Here's one of me faves.
 Makes me wanna watch the drama all over again
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home