Friday, October 01, 2010

Gossip Radar

Just "tong-ed" (in the words of Ong Chin Huat) our tedious 101-page Global Marketing project today! Whee~!

One more project left to go.

Am proud to be part of "Team Brotzeit". :)

I gotta feelin. That we will get HD.


xxx



You know how it is with women/girls. When the gossip radar is on high, they make no move to conceal it; rather, they feel the dire need to broadcast it. It’s like a universal language.

I’m no feminist, so women shouldn’t take credit to all the gossiping in the world. Such ‘glory’ should be shared by both genders. Gossip radars are not specific to women only. I’ve known of some men who are like that- very sensitive gossip radars, more so than mine and most women.

In fact, men are the crafty ones. They act nonchalant like they’re not really interested or part of the gossipmongers, being as subtle as possible. At least women are open about it! Talk about being sneaky.

Am supposed to teach the Sunday Secondary Class on the topic about Gossip, Envy and Jealousy. >.<

Envious and Jealous of others I may not be, but Gossip… Iz difficult. I plead guilty. Well, at least I’m not trying to be sneaky about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home