Bummer
I hate exams.
Bummer. No mood to study.
1 Hr of Survivor isn't enough entertainment. This season's Survivor is prolly a snoozefest compared to last season! DARN IT!
Cant wait for tmr :)
Can't wait for exams to end too!
3rd Nov 3rd Nov 3rd Nov 3rd Nov 3rd Nov 3rd Nov 3rd Nov 3rd Nov 3rd Nov...
As if repeating it will make a difference.
I hate EXAMS!
Just read Cans blog. I needs an arm swiveling chair too! And a new study lamp! And get that stupid flickering light bulb fixed. Ugh!
I gets sweatsy and my shoulders ache when I study too. WHY!
Actually, I think it might've been better if mom had made our rooms like joint instead of separate. We can have like a walk-in wardrobe occupying half my current room, complete with a dressing table!
Then two separate beds at the other end of the room with possibly TWO bedside standing lamps (We don't even have room in our rooms now for a standing lamp) !!! And like a long cupboard for our stuff at the side. Then like a long study table that accommodates 2.
!!!
I dont really care if we've got "privacy" becoz I'd prefer sharing rooms anyway. Having individual rooms makes Cans anti-social. Heh.
DAMIT! why didnt I think of that last time!!!??
Besides, cud've saved us a lot of space.
*sighs.
Oh, and if she gets married before I do, I can have a big room to myself! and vice versa.
And we'd prolly have enough room to have a mini corner for a DESKTOP or a LCD TV?!
Sians.
Ok. Gotta get back to the books. Darnit.

2 Comments:
you've really been studying too much.
cannot! i wont be able to sleep with your late night calls la!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home