Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Iz haz a thought

Pork's organising a gathering next week and asked for us to RSVP. Thinkin I'd be meeting the girls, I readily agreed. But iz not! Iz meeting the guys too and I had to decline. Reason being, I can't afford spending time and money on "gatherings" like this which are, to put it bluntly for lack of a better word (or tactful), Superficial.
YEZ. iz superficial. We meet, talk about what-nots that I wouldn't even remember after we separate ways. Iz not quality time spent! I dunno, it's just... redundant.

Pork later sent me this : "Let's plan a girls' outing say 3rd sept? 27th Aug cant coz Jess and Wen going Natas fair. 10th sept I wan2 leave for Alfie. I hrd Ping gg HK w David in Sept too but nt sure when."

-_-

Heh.

The old me would've felt depressed from reading that coz it seems like out of that circle of friends, singlehood would prove to be MISERABLE becoz let's face it, nobody wants to be the odd one out.

Now that I've Robsie (thank God for ROBSIE!)... I haz a happee. Not that I've ever felt pressured to have a boyfriend (ok, maybe a little but iz teeny wee bit only).

But still depressing. I iz swamped with projects but dey iz goings and planning to go oh holiday?!
Let's not forget there's no way I'm going to have a holiday this year coz
1. No Church camp this June due to Chinese Bible Lectureship
2. Mom's going to Beijing this Oct WITHOUT me.
3. I iz haz a broke. and iz haz a scared of traveling without my mom. (Don't ask me why but the last time I went overseas wihtout my mom, I felt Meeserable.)


*sigh*


iz haz a sianz.


Alritey. Back to "bad apples" and "bad barrels".

1 Comments:

At 10:20 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

how's everything babe? what's with the iz... hahaha!! i'm gg to hk in late sep, i just need another getaway again !!! oh man i missssss you la! hopefully we can meet next week, i'll organize one! meanwhile, tc! xoxoxo :D

<3, ping

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home