Praise the Lord
Praise the Lord!
A huge welcome to Brother Patrick Lai. Husband to Sister Linda Sim and father to Ravel.
The church of Christ at Jurong is praying fervently for Sister Linda Sim as she fights on in an ICU unit in SGH. Last I heard, her lungs and kidney are failing and she had to go on life supporting machine to sustain her life.
We are praying for a miracle here...
It breaks my heart that this should happen. But Lord's willing, she'll come to again...
Just 2 weeks ago, I'd asked her how she'd been. She replied promptly about not having much appetite and didnt seem all too bubbly as she usually is.
xxx
Results were released yesterday morning.
I'm utterly surprised but extremely pleased :)
xxx
The Lord answers prayers.
So I shall not cease to pray for the Sister Linda and the Sim family.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home