Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Decisions Decisions

I want to buy a new laptop but I don't want to buy a new laptop.

One thing for sure. It's no easy feat choosing one that suits me (with price as number 1 consideration).

Im trying to keep it as low as possible or Mom will scream at me if it's too ex or sumtin. Then again, any I pick would definitely be cheaper than this dying Toshiba Satellite M30!!! It was like freaking 3.2k ++!!! Heavy like mad. But a loyal servant a tad too cranky and slow whilst operating on broken hinges and faulty speakers. >.<

Toshiba's definitely hardy for sure!


Heard Acer sucks. Lenovo ok... Dell, NO. Fujitsu not bad. Samsung, eeewwch. Compaq..nah. HP ok. Toshiba, hardware dubious but software good. Sony Vaio, Canida has one- nice outlook but dont like the keyboard and super sensitive touchpad... what else???


My favourite geek says HP's not bad (at least I think he did. Did he???)
Am narrowing my choices to Toshiba and HP...


Clueless. Need help. *Geek radar on high*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home