3rd March '10
I'm listening to Class 95, playing a remix of We Are the World (For Haiti). They should just stick to MJ's version. MJ's King of Pop, now that he's dead, they're trying to distort his songs into 'modern day remix' with all that R&B shit. Save it! It's crap to my ears.
Alrite. It's one of the cranky days. Damnit. Shall be extended till... I dunno, I reckon till next week at least.
Project overload.
I hate research work. Albeit non-scientific this time round, it's still hateful.
I should prolly sign up for Degree in Fairytales and Folklores instead.
You know what's weird though? I've been complaining so much I'd totally slap myself if I'm someone else. Like "Gee. U need a good spanking. Quit whining already! If you think life is tough on you, then obviously you're not thinkin much."
Mom's totally grilling me with the idea that I should work and study at the same time.
Seriously?
She'd never asked Serene to do that. She's never implied Canida to do that. But she wants me to do it. WTH.
Oh. And this happened like just last week.
Mom: Kareen! Help me lift this baggage to the top of the closet.
Me(After a looooong day of project work, catching some TV time to relax): Later!
Mom: NOW!!!
Me: TSK! Canida's free. Why don't u ask her.
Canida sitting in front of the computer streaming stupid Taiwanese drama (That's all she ever does these days. Rain or shine)
Mom: She's no strength!
WTH.
Like how would she know?! Canida eats like TWICE (or MORE) the amount of carbs I do.
I've been running around town up and down 14 malls checking out retail outlets for my DC project and what has Canida been doing??!
Sitting in front of the computer watching Stupid Taiwanese drama. And my mom tells me that I've more strength. How's that justifiable!?
Let's see... because Canida's ALWAYS the baby of the family. It's ok for her to be moody and get away with it. Be rude and get away with it. Not wash the dishes and get away with it. ETC ETC ETC.
Talk about being fair.
I don't get as much leeway when I'm moody.
Honestly, that's all I ask. I want to be MOODY and get away with it!!! Coz I'm effing in the MOODY zone right now and I feel that I shud be given the privilege to do so.
Mom prolly thinks I'm being a bitch when I'm moody and Canida's just angsty. Or like autistic. Or just plain weird.
Heh.
Ok. Now I do see why Canida gets leeway for being moody and I don't.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why I think Taiwanese 偶像剧s are stupid.
They're :
- moderately hilarious for the first two episodes. ONLY.
- starring celebrities that are supposedly singers who can't really act. And unfortunately, can't really sing us well. All they've got is their looks. Good for them, but I'd rather watch mould growing on my foot.
- long-winded!!!
- similar storylines or copied from either Japanese Manga or whatever.
- Horrible casting.
- Horrible casting.
- Horrible casting.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know I'm tight on time but I couldnt resist watching a film online.
"My Name is Khan"
I didn't exactly cry buckets as I did when I watched "The English Patient". But it was genuinely one of the best films I've watched so far. Easily ten times better than Slumdog Millionaire. I'm not kidding.
It's inspiring and moving. It makes me feel that doing research and projects that I'm doing now is mundane and boring. Which is really it.
Sometimes I wonder why I gave up science for this.
...
It's really because I'm not smart enough for science. *sigh*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home