Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Heh.

Something I remembered...

Yesterday, I took the train during rush hour after shopping with JC and Gi.

No seats available of course. I stood by the metal railings and read my book. Minutes later, an uncle right in front of me tapped me on my shoulder and offered me his seat.
I declined nicely, coz I thought someone else who's more in need of it might want it. Next thing I know, the uncle sat back on it.

Here's when I got extremely puzzled.

WHY DID HE OFFER ME HIS SEAT?!?!

Certainly not because I was carrying a lot of things...

Then seconds later I registered that he thought I'm PREGNANT.

LOL!

Gee.

Ok, I guess I do looked kinda pregnant. I was wearing my sister's really baggy brown overall dress. It does look somewhat like a maternity frock. And the fact that I had a lot to eat with JC and Gi... didn't help my tummy from protruding to what I'd consider "a three-months pregnant bump"

Heh.

Time to think about that laid off fitness regime. I've nt ran one bit ever since the ten-km marathon.

According to Meda's cool weighing machine. I'm 2 Kgs above my ideal weight, I've like 28.8% body fats, my arms are flabby, my thighs are FAT,my body's age is my age, and I'm a COW.

Oh scrap that, I don't lactate.
I might as well, since I'm 3 months' pregnant!

Am I getting fat?!

I could imagine my relatives going...

“你现在比较有肉!”

during CNY visitations...


I'm so going to buy more loose fitting clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home