Dreadful weekend
I'm sick of DC!!! !@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^$#@!
As if running through my keyboard up and down helps...
Had enough of stupid Chinese singing competitions. Ever noticed how many "cutesy" Chinese songs there are? Singers like Cindy Wang?
FREAKING ANNOYING! Makes me wanna bake a pie, and then smother it all over her face just so she can stop singing shits like that and have tonnes of singer-wannabes sing her stupid songs like the one this girl is singing on TV right now!!!!!!! How can my mom sit through that awful shit?! And excuse me while I rattle on about how stupid and disgusting Taiwanese 偶像剧s make me feel. What was the recent one? 桃花小妹??? I CAN'T BELIEVE MY MOM WATCHES IT!!! I had to sit through a couple of dinners with her in front of the telly while she watches that IQ degrading show!!! Who's that F4 guy in the show?! UGH! I HATE HIS HAIR! The other guy might be good-looking but the show is just plain retarded. Cindy Wang is pretty but she's got me riled up with her stupid songs and starring in shows like that doesn't display any amount of intelligence. Irritates the shit out of me. Literally.
Why must Chinese songs be "cute" like that? It's not cute. It's REVOLTING.
I hate act-cute girls. I HATE. If they're cute enough they won't even have to act cute. What's more disgusting than girls who act cute? Guys who act cute. Makes me wanna snip off their manhoods becoz they won't need it!!! It's GAY. Stop it already!
And Chinese singer wanna-bes singing stupid act-cute songs should just DROP into a dark abyss and drown in their terrible singing. They need to have more class.
Ah well... Much better now. Just needed to vent.

1 Comments:
lol. i dont like cindy wang too. but not all are like that la~ some are good :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home