Monday, August 03, 2009

Never understood why

Squabbled with my mom again.

Over the little-est things u could ever think of.

And it's simply ridiculous of her to insist that I LIKE GETTING ILL.

Hello? It's not my fault my T-cells arent strong enough.


I never understood why I like to irk her further by refusing to take my medication on purpose.
I'm weird like that. The more she accuses me of not taking them, the more I must prove her right.
THough of course... I'm the one suffering eventually. >.<



Dinner with Mr Lee at My Humble House. It was so not HUMBLE. Price was extravagantly steep. Kudos to Sam Leong for the exquisite interior. But the price could really make my eyes pop outta my sockets if I'm the one footing the bill. Food was good despite the eye-popping prices.


I never understood why...
Why this, why that...
keeping up appearances? Make it seem more complete when it's already broken asunder? Ostentatious. It kinda sickens me...

Ugh.

I never understood why God made each of us so much the same, yet so very different.
I'm only me. I just can't get over certain things. My heart is only this big...



XXXXX



"At your feet I'll lay,
I know you'l take care of me
regardless of whatever betide
in times of joy & sorrow,
trouble & strife.
My love for thee be stedfast,
in thy lovingkindness will I abide.
Peace you have offered,
it passes all understanding.
Yet again I've held on to my burden,
obscured my pilgrimage has become.
Now I know O Loving God,
my burden I'll cast upon thee
and I shall no longer lean on myself alone.

Amen."





XXXXXX


He Knows Just What I Need


My Jesus knows when I am lonely
He knows each pain, He sees each care
He understands each lonely heartache
He understands because He cares.

My Jesus knows just what I need
Oh yes! He knows just what I need
He satisfies and every need supplies
Yes, He knows just what I need.

My Jesus knows just what I need
Oh yes! He knows just what I need
He satisfies and every need supplies
Yes, He knows just what I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home