Sunday, June 07, 2009

OMG. THIS. IS. NOT. HAPPENING!!!

Felt like crap all of yesterday and today.

Ugh. All hail Crimson River. You NEVER fail to make me feel like dying.
NEVER.

Argh.

I was clearing out my Yahoo Mail's inbox and found a folder of emails titled 'Dominic'. We must've exchanged probably over 200 emails. -.-
I scanned thru some of them just now... I've tried deleting them once. Obviously, I've failed to do so. And I still can't hit the 'delete' button. What the hell's wrong with me?!
SOMEONE PLEASE DELETE THEM FOR ME. I WILL PAY YOU. I PROMISE.

I am contemplating adopting kids if I ever get married so I wont be needing my uterus anyway.
Someone please remove my uterus for me. You'll have my gratitude till the day I breathe my last. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home