Lookin Sleek in Pink
I gots a new phone! And I'm overjoyed this time becoz I finally get to hold a SAMSUNG PHONE.
I've ALWAYS WANTED A SAMSUNG PHONE. THis is the F480 in coral pink. I liked the pink and the bronze/gold one. But they've only got pink. SO I got it.
Heh. It's the same as Meds. :) If only they'd white or blue...
I'm not particular about Mobile phones. What's important to me is that it looks nice, user friendly and perform basic phone functions.
Don't tell me about the specs and everything. What matters is the outlook. Oh, and best if it's able to withstand careless occasional falls.
Here comes the most troublesome part. Transfer everything and get used to this new phone.
At least I didnt have to change my number. Heh.
Cant wait for tmr! Am inviting Pam and gang over for dinner. :)
Best thing is- I'm cooking.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home