Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Long nights

Ever since the exams, I've not had a good night's rest.
Have probably slept for 5 hours straight at best.

*sigh

Tonight, I slept 3 hours. As weary as I was, I could not fall back into the slumber I was in. Makes me wonder if I've enough rest at all. I tend to remember certain dreams, albeit vaguely, and I get distracted by the slightest of sounds... This is all quite excruciating. Tired, but almost sleepless.

I was in bed for about an hour or so... Thought about quite a bit of stuff- including getting Hotcakes from McDonald's...HEh.

Am doubtful of what lies ahead. Based on what it was yesterday... it just puzzles me and I'm sorta having second thoughts about this.
IF this continues, I'd jolly well be given the "worst person to date" award. I kid you not.
Ugh... I bore myself. Even Kent thinks so! Darn. Kent's observed that I'm prone to giving one-word answers and completely shut out further conversations. Probably aloof-ish I suppose.
I can justify that by saying Kent's only a co-worker and we don't get to hang out all that much. Truth is... I'm just plain boring. Heh.

It gets even better... MY mom feels the same! MY MOM. SAID. I. AM. BORE. RING.

aye, someone rewire my brain please. Something must've tripped.


Maybe I'd be better off on an island with:
7 cats-to play with.
A koala- to hug.
A library
Laptop with internet connection
A shopping mall- to shop in. Or rather, to buy stuff from.
A mirror- So I could bore myself even more.
An ice cream parlour- Just so I can have chocolate ice cream and get fat. And look myself in the mirror, get sorrowful for getting fat and then bore myself till the end of time (which is like never).


I'm boring myself to death.

Hotcakes for breakfast. Am famished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home