Thursday, May 14, 2009

Long day

Alritey. So then I had a wonderful birthday celebration for my beloved Vicson her 19th bday. Congrats upon your considered position in NTU English Lit! :)
Am really delighted! Vics wont have to leave Singapore anymore!
Auntie Frances brought us to Oriole. It was pretty good I'd say. Loved the fries! Best I've tasted so far. Illumination was tad too gloomy for my liking though, I felt like I was in a trance and it got me oozy a lil.

I think I need to be tied down with chains or sumtin. Apparently, I've developed a chronic obsession with SALES. I told Vics and MEds not to leave me alone even for a lil while. They did, and look where it got me...

>.<

I cudnt resist the 70% sale at FCUK. Nor cud I have resisted the 80% sale at Ralph Lauren. Somebody slap me pls. No no. Bind my hands and blind me when "SALE" is in close proximity!


AGM was a torture really. Apparently, I was late coz I forgot the time whilst shopping and i freaking got on the wrong train...AGAIN... when I reached, they were talking about the bash and orientation. Truth be told, I'm just gonna take the back seat on all these this sem. I've done quite my share last semester. HEh.
Mels and KX's organized a session at... what was it called... Obar? Was sorta impromptu for me coz they figured out I wasn't interested anyway but knowing that there werent many going and that it was organized by the two girls for our batch mostly, I went. Afterall, I've not been to this Obar place. Hmmmm... I'd not want to go there again. That much I can say. This time round, Teddy and gang were sober and fun. But the place played crap music and the place was literally like "no air".
Oh wells, all's not lost as I got to hang with Mes and gang again though personally, I'd have favoured some place quieter and nicer. I've been leaving myself outta our mini get togethers...


I'm famished really. Guess what? Loreal's having a sale at concorde orchard. I was shocked to learn that it's the same place as our DND this Sunday. -_- I'd mistakenly thought it was at Copthorne! THey sound so alike. *whines. If I'd known it was at Concorde, I'd have sit out on this one. I cant even fit into my dress anymore! Darn.

The works of pastries, chocolates and sugary indulgence...
What I'd give to have my hands on them at this moment...

Guess it'll still be a while till my hair dries, but I cant care less anymore. Am beat.

Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home