Enchanted
A quickie before I go for my run.
I had the decency to put my dreadful rubber bands back on again. Appointment with my new orthodontist next Tues. How exciting.
These rubber bands are killin me.
Part of the reason why I need to go for a run anyway. I need an outlet for this... tightness that's threatening to snap with every slight movement of my mouth.
I've got this throbbing headache. No thanks to those rubber bands. U see now why I hate 'em? I can't even speak with them on. Guess how many words have past my lips since the start of the day?
NONE.
Contrary to my agony, I'm very much anticipating the arrival of next Saturday. The girls and I are going to Sentosa. :)
I think I need some decent exposure to the sun. I look like a freakin vampire! Side note: All the better to mingle with drop-dead gorgeous vampires like Edward Cullen. *swoons*
I'd be spending the evening with Robs thereafter. *beams* He's bringin me to the NP Chinese Dance performance.
Ok... I know it's not entirely my kind of concert but still, it could be cool. We're talking about NP here. NP ok???
The NP Chinese Orchestra will make an appearance too. Too bad the NP Strings isn't. I wonder how everyone is.
*sigh* It'll be like a first date again. All the vexing of what to wear, if I'd screw up by talkin or trippin over my own foot, or if I'd just forget to bring my intellect altogether.
Gdine says I should just be myself. Do I not know that already? Problem is... Kareen always seems to sneak out on me everytime I'm with Robs. It puzzles me thru and thru. Honestly, I hate that. It's not the light feathery feeling u have with butterflies in the tummy anymore. It's more like snakes slithering around my belly, then moving along to smother me by strangling me at my throat. -_-
I hope I don't get that. It's just silly. It is.
Aites. I'll fret about that next Fri. Heh. I'm going for my run.
Before that...
Check out Rainbow Connection by Kermit. Get other cover versions though. Becoz Kermit's voice doesnt quite cut it. For me at least. Beautiful song nonetheless. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home