Bloomwood
Confessions of a shopaholic.
I caught that today! Finally.
:)
It was hilarious and I can TOTALLY relate to that. Pity I watched it alone though (apart from strangers in the theatre.)
I'm alright with watching movies alone, but this is a movie I ought to watch with girls!!! Like Sex in the City. Everyone else has either watched it (WITHOUT ME), or busy with BOYFRIENDS. HA! u know who u are. >.<
Rebecca Bloomwood is a character like no other. The film started with Bloomwood bouncing merrily on the street. Suddenly, she stopped seemingly mesmerized... a man walked by.. but it wasnt the man, it was this handbag hanging off a mannequin's hand that was behind the man. HEH.
She's definitely a quirky, lovely and genuinely loveable character.
I wish I could say the same for Kareen Lee. Heh.
And LUKE Brandon... *swoons
I love romantic comedies, this is a definite MUST-WATCH.
Funny as it was, with the occasional sighs and desires for high fashion items they had on screen, the movie's got something that we can all relate to.
I teared a lil when Rebecca's Dad said to her "Nothing defines me, but you and your mother."
heh.
I noticed quite a few movie-goers who were alone. There was a girl in front of me. In front of the girl was a man. In front of that man was another man.
I wonder why do they end up alone at the theatres.
A fren text me just now. He was obviously upset about something and felt the need to have someone to share his woes with. My heart went out to him. It was something someone did... N i wonder why people do certain things.
I'm one who tries to give ppl the benefit of the doubt. There's two sides to a coin. People make choices. Bt who's to say what's right or wrong? That's something debatable and sometimes, subjective.
I dun wanna take sides.
*Sigh.
THere's much more I"d like to write but that's all for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home