Blessed Am I
:D
To think I'd thought the most exciting bday was my 21st.
Well, technically yes. But I'm surprised at the number of surprises I was given today.
A day at Sentosa with my lovelees yesterday. Love em as much as my toes and fingers.
Got a sunburn though we were picnic-ing under the shade!
Evening at the NP Chinese Dance 30th Anniversary at VCH with Robs. Surprisingly spectacular. I told u! NP ok??? Was impressed by the costume designs and some dance routines. Particularly liked one of the songs they used- sorta likened to the oriental version of Maxim or Vanessa Mae's style. This is why I wanna play the er-hu. Sounds like a violin. xept there's only 2 strings and I wont have to strain my neck and hope I've no double-chin while playing it. I'm still feeling bitter about Zhang lao shi putting me in the bass section playing the cello in the Chinese Orchestra. The whole idea of me planting myself in the C.O was to play the er hu! tut.
alrite, nvm. I'm diggin up e 'grudges' that was spose to be long forgotten. :s
Hip appeared half past 12. He baked me a cake. 'Chocolate cake'.
He tried to poison me with the ghastliest cake I've ever tasted. Seriously. It tasted as good as it looked. I wish I've a photo to show. But I bet u wudnt know how awful it tastes.
I was deeply touched by the lovely gesture but the 'cake' was...
I took 3 measly nibbles. Verdict- Pls do not be a victim of Alvin's cookin.
Great effort nonetheless.
Church. Late again. U. Cheemeng pat me on my back (ouch): Birthday girl! Please try to come early ah?
Me: *sheepish smile* Er, yes. But u know...
U.Cheemeng: Yes, yes. I know. But please try la huh?
Me: Ok. *beams*
Then...A.Chuihoon patted me on the other side. (ouch)
Bible quiz. We came in 2nd! :D
We're the LV sisters. The Living Vessels. "With Christ in the vessel we can smile in the storm."
Study grp. A lil surprise. White Belgium choco Cake from Ritz Carlton! Bene did a dance. Kelv recorded it. JC and I Laughed our asses off.
Though...Mine's still here and as big as ever.
That cake had found its way to my ass somehow...
Dinner with Mommy and Cans. Visited Dad. finally.
I hate to say this but... I'm quite proud of myself for having agreed to visit Dad today.
*sigh*
Received a parcel from Switzerland! My dearie Mandy's sent me a scarf and a watch with a cute card from Venice! :) The scarf's absolutely gorgeous.
Showed Cans 2 stupid videos dubbed in Hokkien (though I can only translate less than half). Laughed our asses off.
She hid her present to me somewhere in my room. I've yet to find it.
Have got a couple more presents to open and that present that's hidden somewhere...but guess I'll wait till after exams. At least something for me to look forward to. Heh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home