RMIT BASH 2008- THE VERY WHITE BLING BLING PARTY
Was a blast! I'm elated. Really.
It's finally over! The turn-out was awesome! Almost everything had gone smoothly. But hey, nothing's ever perfect.
I can heave a big sigh now. Xept, i'm needed in sch so very early tmr morning for some packin up of the sponsor items fr the pageant.
Damn.
CommLaw in the morning, MCE test in the afternoon, rushin dwn to zouk str after... standing all the way until the bash event ended. On heels. OH! i was the curtain lady too! Backstage was chaotic. We'd to clear everything for the public crowd to tk over zouk. I TELL U. ALL THESE AMOUNTED TO MY EXTREME EXHAUSTION. I was in no mood AT ALL to party after the bash ended. Was at the dance floor with the rest of the councillors for a bit. Perhaps I've danced a lil... but I really felt like goin home. Clubbing isnt my thing.
Alrights. That was my second time in a club, but I've valid reasons for both occasions. And is fun only becoz of the company. Period. Me no party animal.
I think I was mistaken by a whole bunch of people for being Vivi's mistress. -_- Picture this-- tiny me (relatively) sitting beside Vivi with his huge fur coat and blings (think Pimp daddy) whilst the others went off for smoke, pee, dance, whatever.
A group of strangers gave us long lingering looks. Heh. They can stare all they want.
I proceeded to poke Pimp Daddy's tummy.
When the councillors went to party, I shifted to Rob's table. I was sipping just like... half a glass of wine and I felt "high" already. Cudnt quite hold my head up. I'd so wanted to leave after 11pm really. But it wasnt until 2am that we left.
Honestly. It was a blast. I feel.
Just that I'm too tired to celebrate after the bash.
HAving a shower is a must! WHOA. I was dying of smoke inhaling at the sheltered area while dismantling our "WHITE PARTY" alphabets. Tempted greatly was I. I'd sharp wire meshes on my hands and I felt the urge to poke those smokers with them.
Slept at 3am. Probably dreamt for 1 hour or so-- about the bash, my own version. -_-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Real thoughts for the night
-J.C should forget the forgettable.
-B.T should stop drinkin so much.
-I'm gonna have gastric ulcer soon.
-Isa's a wonderful co-worker.
-Rob's a really nice guy...
oh wells...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
10 things I hate about you.
Your...
1. ugly drawings
2. amateur "embroidery"
3. being ever so sweet
4. being so rational
5. initiative to close that chapter on us
6. sneaky acts
7. rendition of cny songs...
8. and other songs
9. ability to make me deny things I do remember
and most of all...
10. your decision to leave me in charge of the expired evidences of something u've given up on.
It was so not over
For a long while they were forgotten.
For tonight, pieced together and reminisced.
It was so not over.
For many nights, words u've said repeated like a broken record.
For so long, I'd held back.
For a bit, I relish the ironic situation
For now,with what's left of it...
Just so you know...
It was so not over...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home