Monday, August 25, 2008

Another week gone by. There's a slight predicament as to whether I ought to smile or frown.

What to smile about-

# I'd completed Comm Law and Marketing Tests- Marketing test was just !@#$%^&. You get the idea.

# I was out with Manwinder on Fri afternoon. We'd stepped into the realms of the unknown. The partaking of various food items at Geylang Road and roaming further into JooChiat Rd hoping to spot some soya bean curd stall. Heh. Only to find ourselves gettin caught in the rain, jaywalking like we're traffic police. (I kept raising my hand to the drivers and they'd actually stopped! Like what can they do right? Go on anyway and hit us?)

# I've finally met up with Irenes.

# I bought this lovely olive green dress. A real steal. It was love at first sight.

# PP company dinner at Vienna with the lovely PP co-workers. Yummm.

# I've decided to stop eating junk food. (no actually, I shud frown at this.)

# Gi's gonna get a few more pinches on his cheeks if he doesn't stop talkin in the weird fashion.


What to frown about-

# Marketing test was !@#$%^.

# "Fat" is no longer a "feeling". It's a fact now!

# I've more things coming my way. More load to add on to the already heavy-laden shoulder.

# I can't find my camera's cable wire.

# I'm unsure of certain things.

# I've *** calling me every week yakking away non-stop. -_- Some ppl are either super dim or super thick-skinned.

# I can be such a bitch at times.

# Marketing project is in the stagnant phase.


HEH.



*sigh.


Backstreet Boys. On repeat mode whilst I drift off to slp each night.


C'mon, we've all had our BSB moments. Me loves BSB. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home