*sigh.
I've been rolling arnd in bed for two hours now. Couldnt quite get to slp...
*sigh. Again.
Time's been flying by. I guess everythin just sorta slipped by along as quickly as well. I've had my share of fun.
Bible class was pretty interesting today. We did a review on the Book of Job. After 3 mths of almost intensive study on Job. We'd finished off by ending with a very thought provocative discussion.
There was talk about PREDESTINATION, SUFFERING, GOD'S INTERVENTION etc etc. and a lil bout other stuff. Angelia interrupted us in the midst of some serious discussion and asked for a class shot. Heh. Half the class weren't even present!
It's almost 5am now...
I'm missing...
-my poly days! Everyone's moving on now. Why, of course they are. Who'd wanna stay stagnant.
-the days when I can just fall aslp without having to wake up in the middle of the night. Not even once. Not even to pee.
-sweet dreams.
-the beach. Digging my feet into the soft sand, with the breeze grazing my cheeks! :) Looking up at the endless stretch of the pale blue skies, padded with the pinkish hued fluffy clouds. Reminds me of the hymn we sang today- How Great Thou Art.
-dining with ze girls!
-crapping with the PP gang.
-playing online chess. (these days, ppl playing online chess are just being irritating, they dun play nice.)
*sigh.
5am.
I'm listening to Enya now, browsing thru Cal's photo albums. A splendid combination. I feel at peace. I wish I were someplace else. Perhaps in my dreams I'd be.
I'd be off now. :) Gd morning everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home