Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Yooohooo!


Alritey. I have the urge to close down this blog entirely. Prob switch to livejournal or sumtin.
Reason being the disgusting pop-ups that pop onto screen ever so often and I'm too lazy for my own good to do anything about the blogskin. Though I must say, I do admire it quite a lot. Heh.

School's started. I'm at SIM doing Business Management now.
As Much as I do like Science... I've to admit that I'm not all passionate about and I can't see myself doing lab work for the rest of my life. Took me 3 yrs and a bit more to realise that. I've got to be realistic too, I'm nowhere near excellent or good enough to do science anyway.
Honestly, when handling toxic chemicals... I dread it a whole lot and I'd have thought of every possible way I could've hurt or killed myself.

Hazardous really. I'm quite a sissy actually.

I'm on the clumsy roll again. Tripped twice today. Ouch.

And er... I've put on some flabs. Vanderfool.

There's much to do. There's much to do.

It's gonna be a looooong yr. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home