TO: THE LAZY ARSE
Here's the thing about me.
I'm not a nice person.
I'm short-tempered. Violent. Selfish. Conceited. I suck. I'm a nasty PMS-ing Bitch. I complain a lot.
If u can't stand me. Deal with it. I won't harm you(though i wish i could just stab you over and over with a scissors. LITERALLY) , but I won't let the matter rest either.
Vengeance isn't mine, but i'll get to you somehow. I'm Mean.
I'm damn pissed right now. I TOOK OUT THE DAMN TRASH despite you TELLING me you'll do it, when i wanted to do it earlier. I TOOK OUT THE DAMN LAUNDRY outta the dryer and put in a new set of laundry from the washing machine. You dont want to take out the trash? FINE. You take out the laundry. But again you said "Later. Why now?" I DEMANDED it to be done just now coz the laundry cannot wait. I SCREAMED at you a million times. WHat the hell do u know? The wet laundry will get musty being all cluttered up and they'll smell in no time. It's in the machine for hours. One simple request. You cant do now?! DONT GIVE ME THE "LATER" shit. DONT GIVE ME THAT. How many friggin times have i washed your mess in the sink?! I knocked off the things on your desk, I made a mess in your room to express rage. Im not sorry. You can mess mine up as well. I dont care. I'll just make sure that your life would be hell as soon as u step outta your pig sty. That's your fault. I'm a bitch. If u dont want to do anything in the house, you jolly well fuck off. I'll throw you out the house and keep you there. You can go crying to mommy. I dont give a damn. And the next time you sweep and mop, dont do it for the sake of doing it. MOP EVERY corner. There's this disgusting corner just outside your room which is damn gross. Spider webs and all. Again. I'm a bitch. You're no better. Your dumb life. YES it's your bloody dumb life coz u've got such a mean sister. Why am I sooo mean? Part of it is coz it's in ME, AND becoz you've brought out that bitch in me. You should be glad I'm not Mr Hyde.
I won't let the matter rest. I'm gonna tear up your hmwrk if sumtin like that happens again. You be sure I will. I'm warning you.
You're an ass. A lazy ASS! You're nt even doing ANYTHING! U're just lying on ur bed doin nothing. What? Wallowing in self-pity thinkin how bad ur life is becoz u're living with such a meanie? Dont give me that shit. I'm writting all these to vent my frustrations. I'm THIS CLOSE TO SMACKING YOU SILLY. I'm THIS CLOSE For a fight. Shouting at you will only hurt my throat.
You'd better watch your back and dont make me upset any further. You're gonna deal with the dry laundry later. If I have to do it for you, you're in for a treat. That, i can promise you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home