I'm starving. I've not eaten much for a day now.
I've not spoken for about a day too. I doubt I've the ability to pronounce my words properly.
Dr Ivan Toh. He looks like Frankenstein. My teeth extraction yesterday was extremely traumatizing. Nothing like last week's with Dr Tan.
I've eight separators stuck in between my teeth, i've four cavitites in my gums... I speak funny.
And i had a weird dream about Yijia being a super rich girl but wants to apply for a debit card. And I'd dreams about the bus interchange, Ben making me miss my buses and all sorts of dreams revolving around SIngapore's public transport. -.-
It's quite a torture not being able to talk when you want or need to.
Even more so when you're not allowed to eat what you want to.
It was just a "tiny operation" and I'm feelin ever so miserable. I wonder if I'd be able to accomplish anything great at all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home