Wait
How long can you wait, without so much as to even flinch at the idea of waiting for someone or something?
Unforbearing am I. God I DO need Patience to work within me.
Wait
When was the last time you've waited for someone?
I'm almost always late for meeting up with almost anyone. Was waiting for YJ and Ben for dinner yesterday though. I was early, next to Val.
Wait
If you can no longer abide by it, what would you have done?
Take the matter into thine own hands?
Thinking, thinking. "What would've happened, if I've just waited for just a moment more?"
Speculating still. "Why don't i just QUIT waiting and go for it?"
Wait
To wait, or not to wait?
You'll never know till you give it a go. Take a chance.
Holding back, "Taking the chance to wait? or giving it go, don't wait?"
Just a few moments more. Just a little while more to go.
A little patience goes a long way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home