Alrightey!
I'm back to norm again.
Everything was so hectic and I was really flustered and all...
The house warming was a blast! We had church members over for lunch and relatives+close friends over for dinner. Simply delighted to hear that my house is nice.
Work was as usual.
My plants are still alive. Thank God.
Shufang's and Mark's birthday was over bout 3 minutes ago. Mark invited us over his house for dinner. All the yummilicious food... again.
The very much needed exerciseSssss will be done tmr.
AND! The long awaited concert is THIS saturday!
I'll be playing TWO songs-
Merry Widow Waltz and Sunrise.
All psyched.
I bought these really neat pair of shoes for the concert. The price is neat as well.
Val sent me this spongebob song- Campfire song Song.
I've been listening to it the whole night! Non-stop.
Permanently stuck in my head.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home