Wednesday, August 31, 2005

If there's gonna be a Re-test for CCTA practical test. Im sooo gonna have it.

I'm surprised to hear that most of us hadn't studied for that.

All busy weezy with the ABC.

To think i've been memorising all the metabolic cycles and la di da...

SADLY. Only the fatty acids synthesis came out. Arghx. It's like, i've been studying for a question worth four marks.


I was like really STUCK at this graph question involving the "guessing" of the absorbance reading.

Guess who i got the "inspiration" from? teehee*
How magical.
As if i've plucked the answers straight from the air around me.

Met Karen on the bus today. She was on her way to JSS. I could only bypass the school. Haven been IN there for like DECADES. My O level cert and testimonial's still lurking somewhere in there. I hope they've not referred them to the trash.



Today is SOOENG's birthday!!!
How i've missed her! And the rest as well.

We took pictures like we've not used the cameras for eons.

It was rather funny actually. Van and Wen and Pork and Siewc and Eng all wanted to take pictures with ME! *giggles

I know that's sick, BUT seriously, i couldn't stop giggling when they asked to have their pictures taken WITH ME!


The guys were late as usual. Only Che came earlier (nonetheless, still late).

Went for dinner at crystal jade and talked and yada yada...
The service there is HORRID.
DO NOT ENTER the CRYSTAL JADE at Jurong point. If u see a China man with a blad spot on his shiny scalp, height of say... bout slightly less than 6 feet or so.. with many noticable holes on his face(alright, im being mean. but hey! i paid for their lousy service!) DO NOT GO IN.
The ppl there in his shift are WEIRD. The outrageously rude and hideous one was he.

Ugh.. just thinking of what he did makes my blood boil.


So then, i ended the day with a hug from Pork! She was running across the road in spite of the 2 seconds left to tick on the counter of the COLOURFUL traffic light.
*beams*
She ran across the road. to hug ME.






So, gdine had finally decided to partner Val. So i've decided to partner Ben. Tentatively, this should be so.

Philip Lau didnt send me any mail. Guess there wun be any IS- I&E anymore!
this was the BEST IS module i've ever had!
i've got to know this girl- xiu feng. team leader. EXTREMELY organised(not those fastidious types), super nice. Sweet. Chatty... bla.

She's such a sweetie.

I so wish to have her as my team leader for all my other IS modules.


I'm so happy today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home