Went shopping today.
Ouch. Shopping hurts. I hate it.
I only enjoy purchasing the stuffs. XD
Actually... Val, Shif, Ger and I were at Bugis to shop around for our stall for the LSCT bazaar. It's really giving us Massive headaches. Sadly... i DO NOT know if Rebecca is serious about our stall. My attitude towards her isn't all that positive. Many times I wish to tell her that she shouldn't this, shouldn't that...la di da.
THING IS, i can't find the heart to do so! How am i gonna string out a sentence and say it to her face? Hmm..
I ran again! This time, slightly longer route. I took bout a wee bit over 19 minutes! And i calculated the route. That's bout 3003.05 metres! Whew! Not that it's all that excellent. Hey! Do gimme some credit. It's an achievement! Judging that this "rain-check athlete" here-having been stagnant for over a week now, ran like 3km at constant speed of... i dunno, but i cant be that slow rite?
Mom just HAPPILY commented that i've grown fatter. Nice work. Some encouragement indeed.
My legs are killing me. I've so many things to do. I forgot about half of them and i don't feel like doing the other half that i remember. i need to clone myself!
Get a grip.
Oh yea.. would like to apologise to Gdine. Not that im ALL at fault... but still.. as polite as i AM. I'm sorry! (okies, now u owe me one. My hand still hurts. =P)
That aside, i guess I'll have to apologise to many others. I know i've been a lil over cranky and over the edge these days. Not sure why. Beats me. Might've been snappy. Might've made unpleasant comments. Might've this and that, la di da.
Bottom line is. I'm sorry! Lemme know if i've irked anyone at any point of time.
Peace be with me. Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home