Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Instrumentation paper. Exact same common test paper as last year's. Good job Mr Chang. How can he be so lazy! Tsk. I didn't do last yr's common test paper! Double drats.


Watched "Of mice and Men" with gdine this afternoon. The book was nice. So was the movie. A classic by John Steinback. Thought provoking. Short. Touching. Heart-wrenching(3 outta 5 for that).




Went to mom's shop. had a facial. Ouch. frigging acnes.


Hmm. my room is almost done! It's sorta like.. WHITE. WHITE and WHITE. I knew it! Mom is a liar. I knew it. So much so for MY room.
Plus! i think my room's the smallest! Yes! Brat's room is bigger than mine! T_T


I dunno what's goin on. Some mean things are mentioned about a certain someone. Hmm...



I shall continue with my running tmr morning! I must.

*very much determined*

wonder which route to take. Maybe i can go for a swim after that!


Mom's watching the repeat telecast of the NKF cancer thingy.
It only further portrays how blessed i am.
Last week's show, they featured two kids. One with brain cancer, the other with bone cancer.

Painful just by watching it.

had the sudden urge to become an oncologist.

Maybe i will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home