My Home!
Mom said the house is sold and that we'll be getting our keys to our new home by 15th April. Arghx.. a part of me feels sad. Been in this house for ...reaching ten yrs.
*sigh* Memories... Some of which i still remember vividly..
The living room. we got the sofa changed once. Other than that, it's where i'll be after coming home frm sch. After Glady's went bk to Philippines.. I'm always alone at home after sch!! So lonely!! So i'll always be on the tv and have my eyes Practically Glued to the screen for more than 4 hours.. To the extent that mom had to get the SCV unsubscribed. ='( so sad. Nickelodeon was my fav channel!!
The balcony is the place where i dislike the most. Always asked to do the laudry there.. so sians lo..
Then the kitchen! I dun really like my kitchen.. Always happen to see lizards which nvr failed to freak me out. I do cookin there at times.. but i do lotsa washing there too! The kitchen is suppose to be stocked with much food. But in our home.. it's really quite empty.
Then there's this large area between the front door to the stairs. Really quite an "abandoned"ground. There're many ornaments there. Used to play balls with Canida around that area.. There's this picture of mom in a wedding gown. hanging on the wall that's so vacant. There was once when wanwei and caiping came over. There wasnt ayone else except us. So anyways, we were the only ones in the hse. Kinda freaky. Weather wasnt very sunny, was rather dark. What happened was, Wanwei and i got dwn to get some water. On our way up, wanwei tried to scare me. She stared at mom's picture and i did the same whilst she said sumtin stupid" Hey kareen, i saw ur mom's eyes moving."
I dunno what hit me but the next thing that happened was the two of us screaming at the top of our lungs and racing bk to my room. Caiping was completely taken aback by our screams. hahaha! was a silly one. Silly wanwei, tried to scare me but got scared instead.
I remember falling dwn the stairs this other time when Glady's was mopping the floor. Was running dwn to get my phonecall and fell! HARD! I hit a pot full of fake sunflowers. And blimey! There were two freaking little lizards in there (one grey, the other black) crawling towards me!!!!!! So gross! I completely freaked out!!!
My room's been renovated twice. Used to be creamy orange and peach. Now everything's white. Used to share it with CAnida and Glady's. Haha.. was really fun. Hai.. BUT When Sis moved out, CAnida moved into her room. Feeling that my room's kinda empty. I'd prefer sharing it. Oh yea, I din tk a pic of canida's room coz it's AWFULLY MESSY!!!! like a pig's sty. That horrible girl..
Not only that, she used to mess up the study room too! Maybe i do that too.. but anyways, we dun really use the study room, so it's kinda alrite... heex.
Mom's room.. used to jump on her bed.. hahaha. always tried to touch the ceiling by doin so. I think i can touch it now! CAnida and i used to bunk in with mom during weekends.. Coz her room is the only place with airconditioning. I cant really slp in an airconditioned room. The air gets too dry and i'll end up "suffocating". so what i did was.. in the middle of the night, when the air gets really dry, i'll go over to the door and breathe from the narrow space.. HAHAHA! totally silly..if i realy couldn't breathe, i'll end up sleeping in my room instead.. Speaking of airconditioning. mom said she's goona install aircons in every single room except the kitchen and toilets of our new home..
Doubt i'll be using my room's. Lotsa happenings around the house.. I remember groping in the dark early morning or at nite. Climbing the stairs with fear.. Coz in the dark.. i always thought i'll see a figure from the stairs that's not human.
Heex. And the toilet near my roomis freaky! The pipes make sounds! The one in mom's room has a bath tub but i seldom bathe using the tub. Kinda like wasting water. There're so many things i did in this house! Will miss it! Maybe not the stairs. haha. too many times have i climbed the stairs, thinkin" why cant we do away with the stairs? i hate to climb this stupid thing"
I'll miss my marble floor too!!!!!!!!!!
Guess by June or July this yr.. it's gonna be goodbye to Blk 471, Jurong West st 41 #06-495, Singapore 640471. I dun even know the new home's address. All i knw is that im not gonna like the location.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home