Arghx.. Stuck at home. Just when i was about to get outta of my home for the sharing at Bro Eddy's, i found out that my keys are in mom's car. canida took off with her set off keys. Great!
Held prison. Ugh..
Microbio is such a pain. Mr chow doesnt knw hw to teach. Past yr papers' questions are relatively tough. I have to memorise every EVERy single detail to get an A.
Now im stuck at home staring at structure of Prokaryotes, Fungi.. etc..
Shud've just climbed outta the window. Heex.
6 more chapters to memorise. I need more brain food! Maybe i can drink oil. Wahahaha~
Sudden cravin for chocolates.. which reminded me of last sem.. =S
chatted with Jessica for bout 3 hrs. =) Talked bout lotsa funny stuffs we used to do. Memories~~
She and wanwei were luffin bout the "I hugged the coconut tree".. -.-
Oh well. Hope to see them soon! Very soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home