I've certainly enough of mathematics!
*Brain Freeze*
Bored to the core.
Arghx! Where's my brain?! I bet it's lookin like a sponge rite now.. Fetch me something to fill those holes!
DAmnation! This is soooo sad! I feel as if i'd learnt nothing for the past few days. How am i to do the freakin paper later?!
*screams*
Im on the verge of Peeling my face off.
Everything's not right. I can sense it.
I can smell it!
FAILURE! That's what it is. Argh! Juz look at me. A failure with no disguise. No doubts bout that!
BREATHE!
Nothing's right! My plants are dying. Bugger.. after ALL that ive done. They're still withering!
Now i understd. Nothing wants to live with mE!
Mom's constantly yakking away.. Canida has finally got her own life. Apparently, she has decided that her own life does not include me!
FINE!
Stupid math.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home