Thursday, October 21, 2004

I fought it!!

Whee~~ i did it!! i fought the urge!! I had NO CHOCOLATES for a day already!!! maybe my diet is getting back to normal! whee~~ so glad. I woke up in the morning and went to Mcdonalds, bought the Hotcakes meal. Totally full.. and for the rest of the day i lived on fruits.. namely, BANANAS. SO sweet and it's YELLOW. hehex. I totally laid off chocolates. Partly coz i erm.. coz i ran outta chocos. and i guess ive spent to much on chocos for the past few days. Yep. So i DID IT!!! whee~~ I think im recovering from the addiction. hehex. But of coz, i faced some withdrawal symptoms. Ugh..Like... i had to take a nap this afternoon coz i simply had no chocolates -_-. Besides that, nothing seemed to go into my head when i did revisions. Also, it's 4 am already and i think im not gonna sleep. Other than that.. my acnes are back to haunt me. UGH.. not another facial please!!!
oh well, better get bk to my reinforcement works. Muahaha. Good day!
I wish and hope it'll rain. I wish and hope i'll pass my modules. i wish and hope i'll have chocolates all year round.. for new year's day, for birthday, for valentine's day, for Christmas, for Children's day, for Halloween's day. Cool.. these special days give rise to opportunities for u ppl to gimme chocolates. SO.. GIMME CHOCOLATES.. GIMME CHOCOLATEs.. GimmE!! GIMME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home